GFB FX-D FUEL PRESSURE REGULATORS FEATURE:
- 2x -8AN inlet ports, 2x 1/8” NPT pressure gauge/sensor ports, and 1x -8AN return port
- 1:1 fuel pressure rise rate
- Double layer/double reinforced diaphragms with a burst strength exceeding 1000psi
- Teflon co-polymer seat with stainless valve to retain fuel pressure longer after shut down
- Spring pre-load adjustment screw is o-ring sealed and does not leak vacuum/boost
- Static pressures adjustable from 28psi to 72psi
- Completely serviceable
- Multiple body ports allow for a large variety of setup options
GFB FX Series EFI Fuel Pressure Regulators join our existing line of successful products, engineered with the same precision, quality, and reliability that is the foundation of our reputation.
Whether you run pump petrol/gasoline, Ethanol, Methanol or Diesel, a single small pump or a massive triple setup, the GFB FX range has you covered no matter what your Fuel Pressure Regulator requirements are.
What sets us apart from the competition? Well, if you’re looking for an EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator that seals and behaves just like your factory unit but with the added reliability and high flowing capacity you require, then look no further than the FX range.
How have we achieved this? Our engineers have spent countless hours developing a unique replaceable co-polymer valve seat.
What does this mean? Conventional aftermarket performance Fuel Pressure Regulators typically utilize a metal-to-metal valve and seat which by nature will not positively hold pressure when your engine is shut down, which can make startup more difficult.
Here at GFB, we have incorporated a softer, more compliant yet resilient material for the valve seat, which will always positively seal and hold fuel pressure on shut down, designed to give factory-like sealing and reliable startup, as well as superior fuel resistance suitable for Unleaded, Ethanol, Methanol, and Diesel fuels.
We also use a double layer diaphragm, which means we have twice the reinforcing material, and as a result the burst strength exceeds 1000psi!
The multiple inlet/gauge ports also allow for a wide range of fuel system setups beyond the usual inlet/outlet, including parallel fuel rail or returnless “deadhead” systems. The two gauge ports allow you to run a mechanical fuel pressure gauge AND an ECU fuel pressure sensor if you want to.