GFB (Go Fast Bits) is an Australian owned and operated product design, engineering and manufacturing company based in South Sydney. We have been providing the automotive aftermarket with performance boost control products since 1997.
We require a product assembly coordinator to join our assembly team. This is a hands-on role responsible for the assembly of manufactured parts and products using various tools and equipment. This role will also be responsible for the inventory incoming inspection and to ensure that stock quantities match our database.
- Experience within a production assembly environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion and attention to detail.
- Able to work autonomously towards set KPI’s and goals.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
- Physically fit, able to lift and move <25kgs.
- Experience with Vietnamese or Chinese languages a bonus.
- Ensuring all sales orders leave on time
- Responsible for assembled product quality
- Aiming for full shelf stock, with no backordered products
- Ensuring stock quantities match database
- Responsible for incoming stock quality checks
- Responsible for organisation and cleanliness of entire assembly area
- Pick/Pack sales orders
- Product assembly when required
- Reporting backorders or stock level discrepancies to operations manager.
- Reporting part and assembly issues
- Solving simple production issues, reporting complicated issues to engineers
- Permanent Full-time position
- Based in South Sydney – Peakhurst
- Scope for Progression to a role with increased responsibilities
The successful applicant will need a proof of Australian Citizenship
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?